The variety of sea life is extraordinary with mobula, eagle and gaint manta rays, also southern sting rays, guiterfish, octopus, ridley and leather back turtles, four types of eels, and the list goes on and on... it’s an underwater jungle in here! As the oldest established dive operation in Drake Bay, we guarantee you a memorable diving adventure like never before.
• 4 nights Standard room at Aguila de Osa Hotel (FB)
• 2 Days Diving to Caño Island Biological Reserve: 2 tanks & weights, boat for diving, guide, beverages and snacks
• All scuba equipment included
• Daily meals/ Complimentary welcome cocktail/Appetizers before dinner on the Jungle Terrace
• Unlimited kayak use
• Round trip Ground transfer Palmar Sur – Sierpe – Palmar Sur
• Round trip boat transfer Sierpe – hotel – Sierpe
Clothing: Costa Rica is a very informal and casual country. Formal attire is only used in the city of San Jose and on very special occasions (Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries)We recommend to bring a sweater for the highland areas, and light loose fitting shirts, pants or jeans, and shorts for the lowland areas.For the beach areas please dont forget to bring a hat or cap, sunscreen, and sun glasses. For the rainforest and the National Parks we recommend hiking boots, a small backpack, water bottle, pocket knife, flashlight, insect repellent, rainwear, and a pair of binoculars to observe animals.
For the scuba enthusiasts the Osa Peninsula offers countless excursions and endless encounters. With Costa Ricas finest Pacific coastal diving and snorkeling, the clear waters surrounding Caño Island Biological Reserve can be best described as a garden of spectacular coral and rock formations.
Whether you're a beginner, intermediate, advanced diver, or just snorkeling, the variety of rich and abundant marine life will amaze you. Teeming with exotic sea life, diving Caño Island is an underwater photographers dream. Scuba among large schools of colorful reef fish or observe the large pelagic that frequent these waters.
With visibility being 30 – 100 ft. or more year round. Let our Padi dive Instructors and dive masters aboard our 30 ft Isand Hopper will take you on a voyage of breathtaking dives though schools of barracudas, horse-eye jack, which that actually block the rays of the sun.
The variety of sea life is extraordinary with mobula, eagle and gaint manta rays also southern sting rays, guiterfish, octopus, ridley and leather back turtles, four types of eels, and the list goes on and on it’s a jungle down here!
As the oldest established dive operation in Drake Bay, we guarantee you a memorable diving adventure like never before.
4 nights at Aguila de Osa Inn, Standard Room
• Prices are per person. Price not valid during Christmas, New Years and Easter
• Daily departures
• Minimum 2 passengers
• One person only on request
• Package does not include transportation San Jose - Palmar Sur – San Jose. For flights and ground transfers please contact our sales agents.
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks are not included.