Every single transfer is another important touch point along the journey.
We offer First-Class Transportation.
Truth: Most tour operators will hire transportation services to whoever is available. Most of them may know the route to the hotel; still, their priority isn’t necessarily your client’s comfort.
We’ve solved this problem.
We believe your clients’ experience does not just start and stop at the hotel doorstep. We believe each transfer is another important touchpoint along the journey.
That’s why the transportation we provide in-country is just as seamless as the itineraries we create.
We can achieve this because we have our own premium fleet of luxury vehicles. Vehicles with lots of space. Lots of legroom, headroom and air-conditioning, of course.
Each transfer is also led by your own local, knowledgeable Guide. So you can rest assured that your clients will feel well taken care of every step of the way.
Learn more about our Premium Fleet and Signature Transfers below.
Our Premium Fleet.
First Class Transportation.
The Absolute Best Fleet of Vehicles. Private Flights. And Helicopters.
Our priority is to assure you and your clients a 100% safe and comfortable trip. Therefore, we continuously invest in new fleets of Toyota and Mercedes Benz vans which are given daily maintenance.
All our drivers are experts of the Costa Rican roads and practice strictly secure driving. You can expect:
- Safe & Comfortable Transfers throughout the country
- Luxurious Air-Conditioned 4×4 Toyota Sequoia SUVs
- Wifi Onboard all vehicles
- Health & Safety Protocols for cleaning and sanitizing vehicles
Make Time For Exploration.
More than a dash from point to point. Our Signature Transfers are guided adventures where your guests stop at Cultural, Nature & Historical points of interest along the way.
Some examples of the Signature Transfers available to you include:
- Arenal: Central Highlands Cultural Tour
- Arenal: Visiting Three Volcanoes By Helicopter, Irazu, Poas & Arenal
- San Jose: Visiting Santa Juana (Via San Marcos Tarrazu)
- Río Celeste / Tenorio: Visiting Caño Negro and Reforestation Project
- Arenal: Visiting Peñas Blancas River Floating Adventure
- Arenal: Visiting Cultour (Casona Rio Fortuna)