Our Terms & Conditions
Once you’re ready to book with us, we will send you a Secure Credit Card Link.
- If the reservation is made less than 30 days before arrival, a full payment will be required.
- If the reservation is more than 30 days away from arrival, a $250 non-refundable payment will be required.
- After the payment has been processed, our Reservations Department will proceed with the confirmation of all services on the itinerary.
- Within 72 hours you will receive a confirmed detailed itinerary made with Axus, which will include confirmation of all services with dates, times, confirmation numbers, contact numbers, etc.
Please Note: Sometimes services require more time to be confirmed and we might not be able to send it within the designated time.
Once everything is confirmed, our Concierge team will contact you to assist you with any special request that you may have for your clients, restaurant suggestions and reservations, transportation, a special gift or note for them, spa reservations, or Covid-test coordination.
Forms of Payment
All payments may be made in USD, by:
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
- A $250 non-refundable deposit per person is required at the time of the booking.
- Full payment must be made 30 days prior to the clients’ arrival.
- For Easter Week, Christmas & New Years Eve, full payment may be required at the time of booking.
- Payment dates can change.
• 75-61 or more days prior to arrival date, a non refundable deposit of USD $250 per person.• 60 to 46 days 50% of the trip cost.• 45 to 31 days 75% of trip cost.• Less than 31 days 100% of trip cost.
• 60 to 45 days prior to arrival date, a non refundable deposit of USD $250 per person.• 44 to 31 days 50% of the cost trip.• 30 to 22 days 75% of trip cost.• Less than 22 days 100% of the trip cost.
- Costa Rican Trails will work with our partner properties in order to secure the most flexible terms possible. However, all amendments, reductions, refunds and cancellation policies of partner properties will be determined at the sole discretion of the partner properties utilized in any itinerary.
- We highly recommend that guests take a travel insurance; including “cancel for any reason” to ensure any funds lost can be recovered