Pachira lodge is conveniently located 5 minutes away from the extraordinary Tortuguero National Park, the most important nestling site in the western half of the Caribbean. Giant leatherback, hawksbill, and loggerhead turtles nest here. The lodge is surrounded by the Tortuguero Canals, a network of scenic mystical waterways considered one of the most exotic regions of Costa Rica, with a large variety of flora and fauna species. More than 57 species of amphibians, 111 reptile species, 309 bird species, 2000 species of plants and 400 species of trees have been identified at Tortuguero. Pachira Lodge is a heavenly oasis nestled amidst the wilderness of Costa Rica's jungle.
34 comfortable rooms: hot water, ceiling fans, 2 double beds, private bathrooms and bamboo furniture.
The Pachira Lodge restaurant is located near the swimming pool, in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. It offers International cuisine and mouth watering Caribbean meals served buffet style. Do not forget to try the delicious “Rice and Beans” which is prepared with spices and coconut.
Bar, restaurant, swimming pool, bilingual tour guides, 14 hectares of private property (34 acres), 5 minutes from Tortuguero National Park main entrance, optional tours (fishing, turtle nestling and morning tour).
Day 01 San José – Tortuguero Early morning pick up for the drive through Braulio Carrillo National Park to the canals lining the Atlantic Coast, where the three-hour boat trip to Tortuguero starts. A typical breakfast is served on the way. Tortuguero National Park preserves 21,000 hectares of tropical rain forest. The lodge will schedule boat trips into the jungle for wildlife observation with a local tour guide. (B/L/D)
Day 02 Tortuguero National Park Morning and afternoon boat trips through the canals of Tortuguero. (B/L/D)
Day 03 Tortuguero – San José After breakfast, return by boat to the dock near Limón, then overland to San José through Braulio Carrillo again. A typical lunch is served on the way. Your client may choose to fly back to San José. (B/L)
Tours available leaving from Tortuguero
Rates are per person for the whole package.
Children under 4 years old free of charge sharing with 02 adults. Maximum 02 children per room.
Children from 5-11 years must pay $169 / Children extra night $53
The luggage allowed per person is 12 kilos (25 pounds).
Package price includes:
- 2 nights at Pachira Lodge
- Full Board starting with breakfast along the way the first day and ending with lunch the third day along the way. (3 breakfast, 3 lunches & 2 dinners)
- Roundtrip minibus/boat transfer San Jose – Tortuguero – San Jose. Transfers are seat-in-bus basis. Private transfers can be arranged at an additional cost. Please add $52 per person for additional transfer (roundtrip) from/to hotels outside San Jose like Xandari, Finca Rosa Blanca, Bougainvillea, Alta Hotel.
- Visit to the town of Tortuguero, 1 boat tour through the canals & 1 guided hike at hotels property.
- National Park entrance fee
- Local English-speaking guide
- For flight costs please go to local flights. When clients take a flight back they only do have a light breakfast and lunch is not included on the last day.
Additional nights include only lodging and meals
Maximum occupancy per room:
03 adults (not extra pax is allowed)
Check In 12:00hrs / Check Out 9:00hrs