Evergreen is located in the middle of the exuberant Tortuguero jungle, 5 minutes by boat from the main entrance of Tortuguero National Park. It is an ideal location to explore this unique and magical preserved area.The lodge's 26 jungle bungalows are surrounded by towering trees and lush vegetation. The secluded wood bungalows have large windows with inspiring views of the surrounding wildlife and have been nicely decorated with tropical designs and wood and bamboo furniture. Guests at Evergreen will wake up to the call of the howler monkey and the singing of hundreds of birds. Evergreen's facilities include a fresh water pool, great restaurant and bar services, an 8 platform canopy and bilingual guided tours around the area.
30 Jungle bungalows: with hot water, ceiling fans, 2 double beds, private bathrooms.
Buffet style meals are included in the hotel package. The beautiful main dining room with soaring ceilings provides first class meals in an atmosphere that reflects and compliments the jungle paradise surrounding it.
2 hectares private property, swimming pool, bar, restaurant, private guided tours, 8 platform canopy tour in the lodge’s property.
Day 01 San José – Tortuguero Early morning pick up for the drive through Braulio Carrillo National Park to the canals lining the Atlantic Coast, where the three-hour boat trip to Tortuguero starts. A typical breakfast is served on the way. Tortuguero National Park preserves 21,000 hectares of tropical rain forest. The lodge will schedule boat trips into the jungle for wildlife observation with a local tour guide. (B/L/D)Day 02 Tortuguero National Park Morning and afternoon boat trips through the canals of Tortuguero. (B/L/D)Day 03 Tortuguero – San José After breakfast, return by boat to the dock near Limón, then overland to San José through Braulio Carrillo again. A typical lunch is served on the way. Your client may choose to fly back to San José. (B/L) Tours available leaving from Tortuguero
Rates are per person for whole pckg. Include hotel tax 13%
Children 5-11 years pay $ 157 p/child. / Children extra night $ 51 p/child.
Package price includes:
- 2 nights Evergreen Lodge
- Fullboard starting with breakfast along the way the first day and ending with lunch the third day along the way. (3 breakfast, 3 lunches & 2 dinners)
- Roundtrip minibus/boat transfer San Jose – Tortuguero – San Jose. Transfers are seat-in-bus basis. Private transfers can be arranged at an additional cost. Please add US$ 45 per person for additional transfer (roundtrip) from/to hotels outside San Jose like Xandari, Finca Rosa Blanca, Bougainvillea, Alta.
- Visit to the town of Tortuguero, 1 boat tour through the canals & 1 guided hike at hotels property.
- National Park entrance fee
- Local English-speaking guide
- For flight costs please go to local flights. When clients take a flight back they only do have a light breakfast and lunch is not included on the last day.
Additional nights include only lodging and meals